- Children must arrive at school for 9.30am and must be collected by 3.30pm. If your child needs to be cared for before or after the course we are offering childcare from 8.45am until 9.30am and then from 3.30pm until 4.00pm according to demand. These sessions will be charged at either £2 or £4 each and payment should be made directly to the staff. Please note that the latest time to pick up is 4.00pm. (a £5 fee will be applied for any child dropped off before 8.45am or collected after 4.00pm)
- All children will require a packed lunch, clearly labelled. No sweets or chocolate, or fizzy drinks. Water will be available. No nuts (including nut based products eg. peanut butter).
- All children will require appropriate clothing and footwear for indoor and outdoor use. Please provide raincoat and wellies if it is raining. Please provide a bag containing spare clothes.
- Parents must ensure that they have noted all relevant emergency contact numbers.
- If needed, medication for the day must be provided, named and with clear instructions for dosage and frequency. If necessary we have a fridge for storage of certain medicines.
- Course staff must be told of any medical or dietary needs.
- All children are expected to behave in a disciplined and responsible manner during the courses. We reserve the right to cancel bookings if behaviour consistently falls below the expected level.
- There will need to be a minimum of 10 children for each course per day, If numbers are insufficient for any of the courses we will notify you and refund your payment.
Due to the requirement to meet the appropriate coaching/teaching ratio in advance, weeks will not be able to be rearranged, cancelled or refunded once booked.