The four Oak-Tree Schools share the same goal of providing an outstanding education with excellent teaching and learning. The traditional values on which the schools were founded continue to be at the core of our philosophy, enhanced by the very best practices in modern education.
We offer more than the ‘norm’ and our philosophy is that:
- our pupils are at the heart of how we deliver a high-quality, well-rounded education.
- the children are given the opportunity to fulfil their potential in nurturing environments that support their academic and all-round development.
- the highly successful external inspections and examination results help us to fine-tune the education we provide.
- our ‘open door’ policy is appreciated by parents who feel they can talk to us openly about their children’s education.
- our parents are given the opportunity to chat informally at coffee mornings with each Headmistress and the Group Principal Matthew Hagger.
Your child’s education is of equal importance to us and we nurture each child individually, taking into consideration their unique needs and talents.