Our Parents’ Associations from Braeside, Coopersale Hall, Normanhurst and Oaklands have joined together to organise what promises to be a fantastic evening for us all on Saturday 18 May 2019 in the large marquee at Chigwell Hall (Metropolitan Police Club).
The theme this year will be James Bond’s Casino Royale, with a range of entertainment to suit the occasion and keep us going into the early hours.
The cost per ticket is £70 and includes:
– Champagne Reception on arrival
– Three course meal including half a bottle of wine per person and coffee
– Jazz band performing at the start of the evening and during the meal
– ‘Close Up’ magicians performing sleight of hand tricks throughout the evening
– Several fun casino tables after the meal to play for tokens
– The opportunity to bid in the main fund raising auction for some excellent prizes
– Silent auction and raffle prizes
– Top quality DJ to keep us on the dance floor
– Professional photographer throughout the evening
– Well-stocked cash bar
The Summer Ball is a major event in our school calendars and tickets usually sell very quickly. This a fantastic opportunity for all four sets of parents, staff and friends of the schools to socialise and have some fun whilst raising money. All profits from the evening (from ticket sales, auctions, raffles etc) will go back to each school’s Parents’ Association to benefit the children.
Please complete the booking form, mark your menu choices and seating preferences, and return it with your payment. Tables are available in 8s, 10s and 12s. Our admin team will organise seating plans, and there’s no problem ordering single or double tickets as we will sit you with people from similar year groups in the same school.
If you have any queries then either speak to your Parents’ Association directly or email Emma Curtis at Head Office via email@example.com. Do book your tickets and shake out your most glamorous evening attires, dinner jackets and dancing shoes to come and join us for what promises to be a fantastic evening of fun!